Mens Designer Clothes Terms & Conditions at Aphrodite Online
Terms and Conditions
By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions laid out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
- The content of this website is the sole property of the proprietors of Aphrodite, an online retailer of mens designer clothes. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to the proprietors of Aphrodite Clothing Ltd. You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Aphrodite copyright notice is preserved at all times.
- Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. Aphrodite's copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site. Aphrodite Clothing Ltd is a trade mark attributable to the proprietors of Aphrodite. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner.
- Whilst the proprietors of Aphrodite have taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. In particular, the proprietors of Aphrodite accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with Aphrodite if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
- The proprietors of Aphrodite shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The proprietors of Aphrodite cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The proprietors of Aphrodite make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the Goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and product availability, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the goods have been shipped (Shipping Confirmation). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Shipping Confirmation.
- The Contract will relate only to those Goods whose shipping we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Goods has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation.
- If a delivery does not take place on the expected date we have 30 days from the date of dispatch to investigate with the courier used, any claims of goods not received within the UK must be reported within the first 10 days after dispatch. Investigations can take up to 30 days to complete and the outcome of which will be dependant on the investigation and each case will be looked at on an individual basis.
- If delivery takes place and a claim is raised for missing goods or damage we have 30 days from the date the complaint is raised with the courier, the outcome of which will be dependant on the investigation and each case will be looked at on an individual basis.
- Aphrodite Clothing Ltd is entitled to refuse any order placed by you without being required to give any reason to you. We will refuse any order which we reasonably suspect to be fraudulent or illegal.
- Aphrodite Clothing Ltd reserves the right to cancel an order at any time.
- Orders of any Moncler item and orders placed for over £495.00 can only be delivered to the delivery address supplied at the time of ordering.
- If you have received an incorrect item in your order, Aphrodite Clothing must be notified within 14 days of receipt.
- If you request the parcel to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour, Aphrodite accepts no liability for loss.
If you wish to cancel the order please contact Aphrodite as soon as possible to avoid the goods being shipped, if the order has already been shipped and the goods received, you have 14 days to contact Aphrodite and advise you wish to cancel the contract, you then have 14 days to return the item to us in the same condition as it was received, any costs incurred to return the goods to us are the responsibility of the customer. Aphrodite will always attempt to cancel goods prior to dispatch when requested, however, this may not always be possible.
- A Return label will be provided where possible, dependant on the value of the goods, and 3.99 deducted from your refund value if this label is used.
- All transactions are processed in GBP and any conversion rates on the website are a guide. If a card is used that has not been issued in the UK any currency conversions will be actioned by the card issuer, any variations in price or fee's are down to the card issuer and are not the responsibility of Aphrodite.
- Aphrodite is entitled to refuse any order placed by you without being required to give any reason to you. We will refuse any order which we reasonably suspect to be fraudulent or illegal.
Promotion codes are only valid on specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time. Only one promotion code can be used per order. Free delivery offers apply to full priced orders with UK delivery only.
- Free delivery promotion codes only apply to orders under 2kg in weight. If over weight, we may contact you for an additional payment. We reserve the right to use whichever service and packaging method is most cost effective.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All items are sold as brand new, although in the event that it is the last item of that style in stock, we cannot guarantee that it hasn't been used for display purposes in our store. This should not affect the quality of the garment.
- For customers using Klarna payment gateway, please refer to the official Klarna terms and conditions
Aphrodite Clothing Ltd is a Private Limited Company. Documents may be served on Aphrodite Clothing Ltd at its place of business :
8 Vine Place,
If you require any further information, please contact us at: [email protected]